Content Gorilla uses an authentication plugin to connect with your WordPress website.
Adding your website to Content Gorilla is rather simple.
1. Download the Content Gorilla - Auth plugin for WordPress from your Content Gorilla dashboard.
2. Go to the admin area of your WordPress website (yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
3. Go to Plugins > Add New
4. Click on "Upload Plugin"
5. Locate and upload the plugin you just downloaded
6. Come back to the Content Gorilla app and click on "Your Sites"
7. Click on "Add Website" and fill your website details. Press "Save Website"
The page will reload and you will now see your website has been added.
You can now start posting content to your website.