In Content Gorilla, upon user request we have added a feature which allows you to Create upto 10 posts in bulk, the interval is based upon your needs.
You can choose to either publish all of these posts instantly or with an interval between 1-24 hours.
Creating a bulk post in Content Gorilla is easy :-
1. On the left navigation bar, click on "Bulk Post".
2. Select the website you would like to create these bulk posts on.
LANGUAGE & KEYWORDS:
3. Select the language you would like Content Gorilla to create the content in. (You can select from 105 languages)
4. Enter the keywords you would like Content Gorilla to post the content based on.
POST GENERATION DETAILS:
5. Select how many posts you would like to generate.
6. Define the interval hours and minutes. (This will be the gap between your postings)
7. Select the categories of your website you would like to post this content in.
8. Select the social media channels you would like to post this content on. Add text that you'd like to publish alongside the link of your posts.
9. Spin text before post - Check this box if you would like to spin the content before it is posted on your website.
10. Include video in posts - Check this box if you would like to embed the video(s) in their respective posts.
11. Include video attribution - Check this box if you would like to give a link back to the author of the video (RECOMMENDED).
12. If you would like to add text that is linked to a URL, you can add that here. This will be added at the bottom of all the generated posts.
In the text section, add the text. In the link section add the URL you would like the text to be linked to.
Finally, hit the "Generate Posts" button and your posts will be created and posted on your website depending upon the settings you defined.